You can follow below steps to add new ip address in Plesk.
- Login to Plesk.
- Click on “Tools & Settings” and then click on “IP Addresses” under “Tools & Resources”.
- Now you can see other options, click on “Add IP Address”.
- Here you have to enter IP Address and subnet mask in field.
- You have to use public IP address which can be reachable from internet.
- IP Address Type: You have to enter type of IP address is dedicated or shared.
- You can add new IP address with custom subnet mask in one line. Example: 126.96.36.199/255.255.255.255
- At last, click on “OK” to save changes.