Are you getting error while working on your website? Actually there was a limit for opened files on server for the security reasons and of you have reached then the error flashes. Don’t you worry there is a way; you can increases the maximum files on your server so that you won’t get this error again. Let’s see how to overcome from this problem :
If you are getting this error “Maximum file limit has been reached on your server” then you have to follow the steps :
1. Login to server as a root user.
2. Open the file from the path /etc/sysctl.conf and Edit it from following command :
3. Now add the line into the code :Code:vi /etc/sysctl.conf
This line helps to increase the maximum connections you have created.Code:s.file-max = 22992
4. At last save and exit from the file.
5. If you need to apply the changes then run this command :
From the above steps you can successfully increase the size of file limit on your server which is causing problem.Code:# sysctl –p