To add a new rule in Server Firewall on Plesk Control panel you have to follow the below-given steps:
- Login to Plesk as admin.
- Now click on "Tools & Settings" on the left-hand side menu bar shown under the Server Management section.
- Now click on "Firewall" option under the security section.
- On this page, you have to check whether Firewall is ON or NOT. Currently, it is showing ON as shown in the image. Now, click on "Firewall Rules" tab.
- You have to click on "Add Firewall Rule" under Tools section.
- Now you are on the "Adding a New Rule" page, kindly make sure the option of Switch on the rule is checked.
- Now, Specify the rule name in the box
Select all the profiles as shown in the image above.
For Action option click select Allow/Deny option as per your need.
Specify the port range that is associated with your desired service or program.
Select the Internet Protocol as per the requirements of the service or program.
Under Remote Address box leave the default value All if you want to give access to any IP address.
OR if you want to restrict the access to a limited IP you can specify the IP in Add an IP address or a network box and then click on Add button.
- Once you are done with filling all the values as per your requirements, click on the OK button and you can see the new firewall rule you just added.