- Login to RDP plesk server.
- Click on start button and open command prompt by right click on it. After that select “Run as Administrator”.
- Here you have to use Plesk bin ipmanage command.
plesk bin ipmanage --create 203.0.113.2 -type shared -mask 255.255.255.0 -interface "\"Local Area Connection"\"
- You can check 203.0.113.2 is the IP address which you want to add.
- Shared is the type of IP address.
- 255.255.255.0 IP address is network mask.
- Local area connection is a network interface name.