It is compulsory to run your website with https especially for SEO purpose and there are also many other benefit. In this case if you are using Plesk platform then you can enable SSL for your domain in Plesk with below steps:
- Login to Plesk.
- Click on “Hosting settings” option.
- Here select “SSL/TLS” option from “Security” section.
- Now click on Apply.
- After this you can see the option “Let’s Encrypt” in “Websites and Domains.
- Click on “Let’s Encrypt” and enter your valid email address.
- At last select the Include the "www" subdomain for the domain and each selected alias” checkbox to enable SSL for website.
- Now click on “Install”.