If you want to manage MSSQL database from Plesk then it’s necessary to integrate the MSSQL database with Plesk. For the integration you have to follow below steps:
- Login to Plesk.
- Click on “Tools & Settings” and then click on “Database servers” under “Applications & Databases”.
- Now click on “Add Database Server”.
- Here you will find various fields to add new database server:
- Database server type: MSSQL
- Host name or IP address: IP address
- Administrators username: Admin
- Administrator’s password: Enter your password
- Confirm password: Enter your password again
- At last, click on “Ok”.