You have to follow below steps to enable GD Library support:
- First you have to check that dll file of GD library extension is available or not. You have to search php_gd2.dll file in extension directory under PHP folder.
- If you are not able to find php_gd2.dll file then don’t worry. You can download it from http://php.net/ and place that dll file in extension directory.
- If you are able to find the file then you can easily enable this extension in php.ini file.
- Now its time to check the enabled extension, so you can check this in phpinfo file. For that you have to add below code in file.
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
- At last to reflect all the changes you have to restart IIS server.